Tuesday 13 June 2017

Too rough to talk

I picked up our tv yesterday so my surgery scars hurt today. I've gone from being an Ox to a Lamb which is frustrating to say the least.

So I'm bringing back some older popular pieces, so scroll down and find them. I've reposted the foreign language ones too , so have a view. 27 pieces of me.

Don't forget that on my other site

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

there is a ton of stuff to read and TRANSLATION available just by hitting the square box with 3 lines on. Hit and pick your own language.

Other than that, have a nice day. Which nobody ever says in UK, except in MacDonalds.

Cheerio, which I say because I'm an old old old woman.

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...