Wednesday 14 June 2017

Summer Sale my books will be only $2.99 each that's less than 3 USD each now

Summer Sale  my books will be only $2.99 each    that's less than 3 USD each now

So  check out the prices in a  few hours when Amazon goes around with the sticker gun and changes them. It's just like in Fairy Tales where the Elves help the cobbler make shoes,

So have a good read with me and help us move house, we are viewing yet another one soon.

So as I view houses you can all view my 13 books and 4 translations.

 Even the Translations will only be less than 3 USD too.

So you have no excuses now. Or do you want to make me cry?

https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

check them out n a few hours time, wherever you are in the world.

AND ON YOUR LOCAL aMAZON  SITE.





No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...