Friday 23 June 2017

Going Dark for a few days now

I won't be annoying you for a few days now. But I'll be back as Arnie says
Thanks to this weeks readers
United Kingdom

United States

Poland

Germany

France

Portugal

Belgium

Brazil

South Korea

and everybody else too.

The books can be bought here and at only 2.99 each so go to you local Amazon store.

 https://www.amazon.com/MichaelCasey/e/B00571G0YC 

13 ebooks  and 4 translations.

As Polish is not yet covered by Amazon ebooks I've loaded up a few books in Polish translated by my mate Google. The idea for my short stories is to read them on radio, as  an insert between music. So  you have Hip Hop or Grunge  or Pop stuff or even Mozart and you slip in one of my stories, I must  have 1100 to 1200 individual stories now. Then the audience will say "Golly Gosh" just like Derek Nimmo in Oh Brother and want more. I also have a full length comic novel The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker,  not forgetting a hit comedy play called Shoplife. My 1,000,000 Words plus and only 2.99 an ebook, a bargain, as Jon the Hippy used to say before dragging me down the pub.

Stay Pure while I give you a rest, as for me I have  Kidney scans, now where did I leave those onions. 










No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...