Tuesday 13 June 2017

Fancy Food will be the next piece I'll try and write it later tonight

Fancy Food   will be the next piece I'll try and write it later tonight

As my students demand better food at home, so I'll write something later

Just look for Fancy Food Ready in Post Title Bar  then you can read it

My brothers introduced Beans on Toast with eggs mixed in to the Cambridge and Oxford students when they were at Uni there years ago,
Me I introduced Ham and Cheese microwaved at 4am to my  computer room people, 4am used to be my dinner time.

And I hope you all love my realistic photos, none of your pretentious posing ones, the final photo of me on the music chair is the most recent from a week or so ago.









https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

now buy some books so I can buy more beans and eggs for my haut quisine 

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...