Saturday 17 June 2017

Hello South Korea

Well I just spotted South Korea on my readers list. So hello to you all.
KPop rules ok.

Gangham Style I taught him all his moves, go ask him and see what he says.

If its the Dear Leader having a sneaky look then all I'll say is why not come and visit UK, we have great food here. We even have Korean Food stores.
If China can develop, then, a United Korea could lift all the people up, LCD TV, PHONE, MOBILE FOR EVERYBODY IN NORTH KOREA AN MUCH BETTER FOOD AND HOUSING and no more Political TV shouting at the people.
or he could just push that button and all of Korea burns.

Enough of the serious stuff, hello Korea hope you like what you read, tell all your Japanese and Chinese friends too. Tell everybody, you can come on tours and visit me in Birmingham. We have some very good hotels here and the food is good too. Or I can recommend some good supermarkets.

Google Benny Hill, I'm not him but some may say 2% of my writing is like his.


https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/  my other site has auto translate if you click on square with lines through in top right corner.

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...