Monday 5 June 2017

Dday 6th June 2017

Morning all, or it will be by the time you all read this. I hope you all like 14Up it is in fact the next book, what I've written so far. Poland has returned to read my stuff so thank you all. You are my biggest fan base.

Google Translate is very good if your English is not so hot.

or https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/  and click on square in top right for an auto translation into Polish or any other language.

That's all really, looking at the date it is Dday. In 1984 I was there for the 40th anniversary, I could tell you a few stories from then. I was 26 then, young and unmarried and still living at home.

Stay happy, and tell all your cousins in Birmingham to read my stuff, I may get cheap bread in the Polish store that way.

Cheerio

Michael


my two looks, I should be a male model

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...