Tuesday 20 June 2017

Me as an Inspirational Speaker?

Thanks for thinking of me. Might I suggest a few things?

Go to https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC and get the students to read my 13 books in English

Very easy read, and interesting too.

Go to https://butcherbakerundertaker.blogspot.co.uk   and read my blog another very easy read and interesting too

And finally go to https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/ my other blog

IF they click on the square box with 3 lines through it then it will translate into their native language should English be

their 2nd language. Very simple.

I speak as an Esol English teacher and as a husband to a Shanghai wife whom I taught English to whenwe 1st mt nearly

20 years ago. I also speak as a former Concierge with 3 years Experience.

As for the writing I have 30 years and 1,000,000 words experience. And don't forget to tell them to listen to BBC Radio4

constantly. I did that from age 8 to 28 and then after 20 years of BBC I started to write.

If I can do that then THEY can do that.

I can come and give a speech if somebody comes for me in a taxi and sends me home in a taxi. I've had my quadruple heart attack a couple of years ago, hence the nature of this reply. See Life Lessons  Essay on my blog, and that is about it. My own daughter finished her GCSEs yesterday, she intends to become a Doctor

https://butcherbakerundertaker.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/life-lessons.html
butcherbakerundertaker.blogspot.co.uk
just some of my 1,000,000 words mainly comic,humourous in nature just google michaelgcasey and see silver haired fat Birmingham man




TTFN

Michael Casey

michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com
Sunday, 28 May 2017 Stating the Obvious I’ll state the obvious. I know from 15 years ago that my “serious” pieces are not “liked” as much as the humour pieces.

butcherbakerundertaker.blogspot.co.uk
just some of my 1,000,000 words mainly comic,humorous in nature just google michaelgcasey and see silver haired fat Birmingham man

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...