Sunday 11 June 2017

Advance warning

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

is my writer's page to find all the books including 4 translations I've loaded up.

2 German , 1 French and 1 Japanese

Otherwise I'm having a break from the Internet at the end of the month  so thank God for that.

A bit disappointing for us this past week 3 houses we were interested in but we lost out.

I'll probably be dead before we finally get a new home.

My daughter is in the last week of her exams so cross those fingers.

I'm very pleased that Poland and German are reading my stuff but I'd be even more please if all of you everywhere bought a few books, perfect for reading on the beach.

My pain levels have been high but it beats being in a box and pushing up the daisies.

What more can I say, oh yes the Kardasians complained that British Politics had more twists and turns than their show, so they are coming to UK to complain. Trump won't come because of any crowd displays against him. It was said he's come to Birmingham, not unless he didn't want to meet me in the street. The ignominy of it all.

Stay happy and kiss those you love, just make sure nobody catches you, if its somebody else's wife/girlfriend.



No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...