Thursday 1 February 2024

Thank you China and Singapore is still hoovering up all my stories

Thank you China and Singapore is still hoovering up all my stories

Croatia is reading as well

but some naughty boys in Croatia are trying to HACK me too

nothing of any value

only my words, and zero money

Russia  tries as well

but north korea is perhaps the best

anyway my head is screaming so time for a pain killer

10 years of pain killers

are you jealous of my life

try walking in my shoes

3 new bishops in China

so they can all Pray for me

keep them busy for decades

though this is probably my last decade

though, God is Good and maybe my health returns

etc etc etc


feel free to buy me this house. if you like all the stories

but how many billionaires read me, am i a guilty pleasure


No comments:

Monday 27 March 2017 Pitch Letter Begging Letter, from my self named site, I've. brought it here to the MAIN site

Michael Casey from Birmingham England this is me writing for the world read in 162 Countries so far PODAST TOO https://open.spotify.com/show...