Wednesday 7 February 2024

well Singapore is at it again

 so are hackers trying to entice me

please just go away

i have Tinnitus in my head

like the sound of a furnace burning

so catch a boat and sail away

i need to go back to bed and finish my ration of sleep

but you've heard the litany of pain already

or if you did your research before annoying me

it's all written down on my Amazon, Blogger, Wordpress pages

even on my audio page on typepad where you can listen

to hours and hours of me

and Donald Trump lavatory brush

works well, maybe still for sale on Amazon

made in China of course

and Useful idiot Tucker on tv with Putin

Isolationists from Reality GOP

but maybe $400 million fine for Trump

then his tower of cards falls down finally

God Help Us


where did this image come from?


No comments:

THIS IS MY PERSONAL PENTECOST Michael Casey from Birmingham England

Message from an economist who knows about sharing bread Inbox Search for all messages with label Inbox Remove label Inbox from this conversa...