Friday 23 February 2024

Head screaming like a nuclear explosion in the atmosphere, Tinnitus horrible

Head screaming like a nuclear explosion in the atmosphere,  Tinnitus horrible

every day seems to be even worse than before

no wonder in send emails in the night

so i hope you enjoy it, if I give you one

our miele vacuum gave up the ghost after 10 years maybe

so i've ordered a new one

i need to focus on ignoring the tinnitus now

it is so tiring just doing that

and my Kdrama about the accidental serial killer

was very good

noticed the Press caught up with me

so now a Japanese Ninja thing to watch

maybe it's me studying Anthropology 

Is Trump going to collapse and Haley win

Well his crooked empire is

and maybe him too

and GOP Maga. Cult after that

But keep on praying Putin

collapses from within

For Russia has been a Cancer since 1917

Discuss 10,000 words by Sunday


putin's future......

No comments:

Monday 27 March 2017 Pitch Letter Begging Letter, from my self named site, I've. brought it here to the MAIN site

Michael Casey from Birmingham England this is me writing for the world read in 162 Countries so far PODAST TOO https://open.spotify.com/show...