Tuesday 13 February 2024

Pan Cake Day

Pan Cake Day

9 years ago, I was in pain post quadruple heart bypass

had a trip to the hospital

my sister took me

while my small pigs stayed at home

when I got back later

I wash locked out my own house

the pigs were in bed asleep

and they had eaten all the pancakes

after that my recovery stalled

and my hernia started to grow

so I remember it well 

with pain and laughter

my hernia started smaller than a marble

now its bigger that my fist

and I have to watch how I move

FUN

NOT

today the Tinnitus is horrid

I collect diseases the same way Trump collects LawSuits

so I'm hoping I'm so tired now that I can get a few hours sleep

sleep deprivation is a big thing due to Tinnitus

that's all, toss a few pancakes I may talk to you later

And why is everybody buying knickers on the internet

Has Valentines Day tomorrow got something to do with it

I wear a smile in bed, and nothing else



stretched photo below




No comments:

THIS IS MY PERSONAL PENTECOST Michael Casey from Birmingham England

Message from an economist who knows about sharing bread Inbox Search for all messages with label Inbox Remove label Inbox from this conversa...