Thursday 29 February 2024

Singapore Dark again

Singapore Dark again

so Singapore has exhausted itself

the figures have died

or my words like poison

or are you all Russians watching Putin state of Nation address

my head is screaming, little wonder Tinnitus can be fatal

it's the worse thing ever in my life

and as you know I write Humour

as an antidote to all the sad and bad things

that have come my why

Yes, I do it my way

Annie Lennox is singing

Little Bird behind me

and yes those two poems earlier in the day

are dedicated to a few people who have left us

God Bless them, and keep them, and show mercy upon them

For God's Love is for all eternity

Navalny funeral tomorrow

So God Bless the Russian people

they deserve so much more than corruption

I'll go and finish my Spanish Potato omelette  now

I think our hill may have a sprinkling of snow

berries still on my bush for the birds

then maybe Spring will be sprung

And a sincere thank you to Singapore 

I'm sure you can take this website too after you rest

I'm waiting t see will Putin send me Novochok

in the post, as I've nagged him for 2 years now

and emailed 15 emails in Moscow

every single day for two years

would that be classed as torture

But if they read my rubbish

then they are not abusing Ukraine

and they might remember what

Love Care and Humanity used to be

Maybe the Spring Revolution starts

in Moscow Tomorrow

or are they all as corrupt as GOP

discuss

10,000 words by Saturday

by the way Singapore, sincere 

comes from the Latin sin cere

which is WITHOUT WAX

a statue was  carved without mistakes

so no wax bits added, where a finger was missing etc

Hence sincere was a honest good piece of work without mistakes

sincere

SO

am  I  piece of work, without mistakes

or just all wax that'll melt by the fire

sincere thanks for reading me

No get back to your boyfriend 

Leap Years day 2024, you can propose to him

Indecent or any other way


my best Einstein look, if you want pretentious writing with even more pretentious images

kindly leave my page


No comments:

THIS IS MY PERSONAL PENTECOST Michael Casey from Birmingham England

Message from an economist who knows about sharing bread Inbox Search for all messages with label Inbox Remove label Inbox from this conversa...