Saturday 10 February 2024

4667

 4667

that's the number of this piece

so go back and read the rest

or better still pay this writer

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

last night somebody in our house saw Rocky for the first time ever

sadly the Apollo died, but the star remains

what else Taylor Swift is racing from Japan to see her man

Taylor, why do Footballers have bigger balls than Golfers?

Because, the sell more Tickets.

I used to play Rugby Union by the way, only at grammar school

my small daughter will be home later today for a flying visit

but first she's at a Pole event, as in Pole Dancing

a bit like Cirque du Soleil maybe

my Tinnitus is calming now, but it can be fatal

ask anybody who has suffered and is suffering from it

I can hear the cackle of Shanghai Chinese in the background

Facetime with Grannie

and that reminds me

China and HK are reading me now, so HELLO to you all

and yes China could publish me and PAY me

So hurry up quick, before the Grim Reaper gets me

I want to leave something to my 1/2 Shanghai daughters

and not just my dirty pants


this is me looking like a Sumo size Stable Boy

my dad was a Blacksmith, so  I am a SOB. Son of a Blacksmith

china-simplified-bbue7acac-1-e9a1b5Download

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ALL MY CHINESE FRIENDS AND FAMILY EVERYWHERE

Share this:

Thanks to the Singapore crowd, here is IN Chinese the story so far of book 21, Fresh Fields

10/06/2023

Gallagher and Lyle and CHINESE Rabbits too

22/01/2023

Chinese Translation of Quick Stories by Michael Casey from Birmingham England

17/03/2022

With 1 commentPosted bymichaelgcaseyPosted inUncategorized

Published by michaelgcasey

I’ve updated this 18th March 2022 I’m Michael Casey from Birmingham England, the fat silver haired writer in shades. Beware of Others with the EXACT SAME NAME, they are not me, and would not want to be me … use Google UK to find me,

No comments:

THIS IS MY PERSONAL PENTECOST Michael Casey from Birmingham England

Message from an economist who knows about sharing bread Inbox Search for all messages with label Inbox Remove label Inbox from this conversa...