Tuesday 6 February 2024

The Prodigal Son

The Prodigal Son

find Cobwebs of Love

and read that

Singapore is still gorging on me

be careful you'll end up having

4 sons, Mathew Mark Luke and John

from Norway to Panama so far today

Tinnitus is still my curse

along with everything else

it does not define me

it's the weather all around me

i'm inside if you only take the wrapping paper off

find Wrapping Paper and read that too

so much material

I'm happy to start local

and then syndicate the world over 

after that

am I a wooden horse too

enough to keep you thinking

while I go back to bed with Taylor Swift

just her music

I do hope she finds a man good enough for her

because all things pass

except memories

and maybe that's what I write about 

constantly

enough

pray for sanity in this world

or an act of God

to sort it all out

because Prayer works

eventually






No comments:

THIS IS MY PERSONAL PENTECOST Michael Casey from Birmingham England

Message from an economist who knows about sharing bread Inbox Search for all messages with label Inbox Remove label Inbox from this conversa...