Friday 23 December 2022

yesterday was post 4100 on this site, are you sick of me or scammer?

 How to reply to Scammers

yesterday was post 4100 on this site, are you sick of me or scammers most?

Don’t listen reply with heavy breathing 

tell them you are having last sex before

Xmas 

then you’ll be sooo busy no time for jingling Mrs Claus bells 


only me replies like this 

wrote this while on toilet now pissed on floor

instead of Them


 should do a Yule log on their face 

Scam my arse instead

the only way to treat scammers

now let me have another pooh

next one on Putin's face


P.S. DID YOU KNOW PUTIN HAS CRYSTAL BALLS


THATS WHY WE CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH HIM

HURRY UP AND REMOVE HIM MOSCOW

CAN YOU NOT SEE THE FUTURE 


Merry Christmas from Sancho Panza, a altar boy over 50 years ago

Now I am Michael Casey

the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham

ENGLAND just so all you American’s know

next to Old Forge and Singing Anvil in the Black Country

I really am a SOB, but you knew that already

I am a SOB, Son of a Blacksmith from Kerry Ireland

yes really

No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...