Thursday 1 December 2022

Cold Nights in Canada

 I was up earlier but went back to bed 

Tinnitus and all that

Now I discover Canada surges

which could be a metaphor

Or Celine, Sam Smith was on TV

the Abbey Rd show where he gave you a song

anyway my head is screaming

and involuntary bowing

is my head too heavy or what

Amazon has scramble music now

to force people to trade and pay up

this I do not like

BUT

I have discovered lots of new stuff

so it's a ill wind that blows no good

meanwhile Putin prepares for more Mass air raids

Though an old Padre Pio story

He appeared in the sky when Fascist Italy 

was being bombed by the Americans 

so his priory was spared

You may not believe that story

BUT

today I'd love Padre Pio and his Bestie Saint Michael

to do it again and save Ukraine tonight

Not unless Saint Michael himself decapitates Putin

will all these missiles stop

ROC under Putin's altar boy is NOT Christian

it's just Property Portfolio

Good ROC believers have been bullied off

Where is Krill, he should be condemning

Evil from the Highest Steeple

And I speak as an Altar boy with 8 years on my Black Belt

5 years as a readers as well

So speak out Krill or go to Hell with Putin

For Actions prove Belief

otherwise you are just a Tourist attraction

Pope Francis cannot say this as he tries to bring Peace

But where were you, where were you

As Ukraine was murdered leaving blood and babies in the snow

God Knows God Knows

and anybody watching freely on BBC, SKY and Al Jazeera

we all see murder and worse crimes

Just so Putin can keep his billions

It's time or Moscow to Rise Up and

Remove him

and change 1917 back to Life back to Reality








   

No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...