Monday 12 December 2022

THanks a Million Romania I'll post it on Wordpress it it does not fit here

 Spotted a Surge from Romania reading me

So forgive me for not putting your language online before

This is 10 books in one, 1,000,000 Words in my Original English

The whole world knows me, but I need to sell a few books 

to help my student daughters

Maybe Jeff Bezo will finally notice

an International Hit

just light my candle this Christmas time


Romania Thanks a Million

I did not put Romanian online before

Forgive me, so here is a book 1,000,000 words in my Original English

So Thanks a Million

Here’s the Translated File

Maybe it takes a Saint to get Jeff Bezo to light a Candle for me

The whole world reads me, but I need a fire starter

Maybe it was you?

No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...