Saturday 24 December 2022

Scamming a Chinaman you will be so sorry

Scamming a Chinaman you will be so sorry

yesterday we discovered an old friend had been scammed

he now wears all my old orange Polo tops with Polo scene on

all 3 of them, I bought in Sawgrass Mills Florida

I told the girl my name was Michael Rumplestilskin

I had to spell it out for, I kept the receipt for years

The picture that won me Uncool Dad of the Year 2015 award

with Clark shoes uk

So to  remind the scammers of my family friend

who very very ill after heart and stroke and so on

I you dare scam one Chinaman you make enemies

with 1,400,000,000 of them

At the end of The Butcher THe Baker and The Undertaker

the bookie Smiling Paul gives away all his winnings

to help his Chinese friends when he thought he had lost everything

Now it was his to help them

GO READ THE BOOK  translations galore 

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

In Tears for a Butcher  the sequel if ever I write it

An English Billionaire and a Shanghai Billionaire

UNITE to put down drugs dealers

because Big Sid the butcher is shot and left for dead

SO 

All because one good deed deserves another

Remember that scammers

And return my friends money to him

You are stuck next to a ROCK and a hard place now

Caseys are gentlemen but we do know how to bark

you just awoke a sleeping giant

Not one but two of them

Putin should remember that too

laughing about the cold in Ukraine

America is experiencing it too

They will offer even support to Ukraine now

Laugh with, but not at

there is a difference

On the road to Hell Putin




Putin's dog ran away to live with Santa



I gave my Chinese 3 shirts off my back,  like the one above, 2 were unworn

now Scammers took all his money

BEWARE




No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...