Tuesday 20 December 2022

Pence not worth one dollar

Pence not worth one Dollar

+I’m trying to flog a book

so i wont tell the truth

i want to be president in future

another half wit

gop is corrupt Trump did that

dysfunctional country

i would say much more but for my headache

Trump so corrupt but now maybe finally he’ll be on trail

or are we waiting for him to shoot somebody on 5th avenue

but we’ll still buy his tokens

because we cannot think for ourselves

read several papers and watch tv

or even try the BBC

at least you are not dying in Ukraine

as Ukraine spill their blood

while you watch football on tv

For God Sake Grow Up USA

and stop being Insane

Money is not everything

GOP everybody has a right

not 70 somethings White Men

who go to church on Sunday

see their whores on Monday

whether the whore be money or a women

or maybe its a man

just vote for me

Published by michaelgcasey

I've updated this 18th March 2022 I'm Michael Casey from Birmingham England, the fat silver haired writer in shades. Beware of Others with the EXACT SAME NAME, they are not me, and would not want to be me ... use Google UK to find me, otherwise Posh

No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...