Thursday 29 December 2022

Billion Dollars USD Cash Bounty on Putin

Billion Dollar USD Cash Bounty on Putin by the Cartels in South America

The Cartels are putting a Billion Dollar USD CASH bounty on Putin

He’s stopping the White Stuff distribution and I don’t mean Santa’s dandruff

Maybe I heard it in a dream, or did an angel stuck on roof tell me

All the planets did align to discuss it after all

Putin a disgrace to all mankind

and as the missiles fly Krill what are you doing

playing with rocks

Soon when Benedict dies we could let Francis retire

and Unite Christianity again

under one Pope not two of them

Krill hear the cries from Ukraine

stop playing with your rocks spelts ROCs

return it to true believers

stop being an altar boy, remember you were once a PRIEST

No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...