Monday 5 December 2022

Brain Scan Results

Brain Scan Results

yes I'm gormless

stupid

rancid even

but my brain is ok

or it is the way it is

total *****

you are so cruel

SINUSES to blame mainly

I could show you a picture

but you  prefer the illusion

of my brains being in my backside

met a couple of very nice people

Alan Carr look alike told me where to go

The Dr was a very pretty Indian girl

even in a mask, Indian girls 

all have sparkling eyes, if they are pretty tell them

even Drs like compliments

met a nice lady having chemo, and her husband

doing all the housework, tried to persuade him 

to get WhatsApp  as I had my meal deal

cheaper apparently

one of the servers had wonderful eyes

a Dr in  fancy  shirt took my table

told him he had same shirt as me

but a different colour

mine was off my brother

very expensive shirt

too big for my brother

so never look a gift shirt in the buttons

met a girl with a sweet smile, sat in a chair

she was a writer too, so I bored her and said

take a look at mine

told her story of Magic Mike, my student daughters

went to see it, and my big daughter was serenaded 

at the end by Mike himself, 

so if she sees this

HELLO, from the HOSPITAL

she'll probably never see me in the flesh 

again, I may be magic, but never call my MIKE

its M I C H A E L

she told me her name, but I forgot it

Faces I always remember

Met 100,000 of them when  I worked in CPNEC

Crowne Plaza Hotel NEC 2002 to 2005

Got a few bottles of Bud left, I got them for free

so I need to share them, so if I spot my neighbour

next door, maybe a neighbour can become a BUDDY

Budweiser drinker,  after all

A little alcohol is nice from time to time

I did work for 21years at a company

Market Research into alcohol sales

yes really and I was born in he shadow of a brewery

STATSMR where are they all now, 44 years since I started

though one of the crew is a neighbour, he lives down the road

The lodgers as Julie Danby or Miss Dangly she was once called

used to call them on 4th Floor, Data Analysis 

Came home in another taxi

My GP will be handling me

maybe I need a Chimney Sweep to clean

out my nose and so one

Water Babies anyone 

I was telling the return taxi man

he could run a job agency from the seat of his cab

As taxi drivers know everybody

£20 a time and he'll recommend the best

My head is exploding as I finish this

But at least it's not my brain exploding

Semtex nasal spray for Putin maybe

But Ukrainians have thought of that already

And in the end God will strike him with lightning

But who am I to judge, I'm not the Pope

Ok that's your lot

A bullet point thing that won't be in any book of mine

as I was explaining to the Dr

I also said I met Will Young 20, years ago

And if Will were to remember

He'd say throw the towel in

throw it on the landing, your writing is

not even good enough to be called Pants

I have to stop now

A storm in my  head, but at least I can 

think about Xmas tree and my girls

back from University

Dressing the Xmas tree

that's my small daughter's delight

maybe I'm the fairy that goes on top

as I look great even in  a dress

 


I was in so much pain yesterday that we had the ambulance people take a look at me

so got up this morning for my Outpatient appointment

BUT Totoro our cat climbed into the Plastic Bag, she wanted to go with me in 

the ambulance, I stayed home, the pain finally lessened, but she wanted to go with me

Take Away Pussy, maybe




No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...