Friday 26 April 2019

trending tonight 26th april 2019

well no new story today my pain monster came out to play, so sorry for that.

Russia is reading tonight,  and the Korean version of  a Love Poem is being read

So is Kim having a read while he can use Russian broadband.

by the way Kim  just put all your nukes on a train to Russia  and Putin can dispose of them.

Then North Korea can start to be as rich as the South, simple.

Netherlands  or Holland is reading too, so are prostitutes in windows

reading me while they wait for trade? Or just mountain climbers, which could be a metaphor.

On my wordpress the Spanish and Arabic is being read, hello Costa Rica too.

But as you know Spain was part of the Moorish empire for 400 years I seem to remember

So thank you all for passing by, and if you agree with me that my Words have World wide appeal

then do get in touch, as I could do with some money to ease my retirement.







No comments:

for my Arabic readers, a very big family comedy, about my own Chinese/Irish family

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...