Tuesday 23 April 2019

Easter Hols

 we are finishing off the Easter eggs here in silence, as my girls are both hitting the books

Its nice to see that old material is being read,it would be even nicer is somebody bought a book

The Arabic translations are also doing well, in USA  not just the Arab world itself.

Syria and Iraq are reading my stuff so WELCOME to them, feel free to buy my books in English on Amazon  https://www.amazon.com/MichaelCasey/e/B00571G0YC

I think my old neighbour may be right, I'll be famous when I'm dead. Though I'd rather enjoy any money here and now in this life. Book 18,18 New Views should be ready in a month or so, once I reach 100,000 words or 200plus pages. It will be the first book written entirely at the new house.

The vibe is much more different here, as it is so much more quieter, as we are away from the main road. Though constant Tinnitus is my ears does make up for it in other ways.. And yes I get junk emails galore on the subject of Tinnitus, which I delete unread, but not unheard so to speak.

Garlic and Beef have zinc in them, which my research says may help Tinnitus so that's one path I shall follow, but emails from strangers will be deleted unread, along with all the alleged pious emails encouraging bank fraud,email back at BSfraudcomopany@jailhouse.999years
And no doubt some bright spark will use the above email to me in a day or so.

I may write something new later on, this Tinnitus means I don't sleep till after dawn when I am totally exhausted. I was awake at 3.30 am to let Totoro our cat out the house, as all my pigs slept like ladies, lady pigs that is. Then a stray cat was on the roof outside my bedroom so I shone a torch on it. But the Tom just sat there like a film star on the red carpet, or rather a cat on a hot tin roof.

Stay Pure, or if you cannot, just be happy.

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England










No comments:

for my Arabic readers, a very big family comedy, about my own Chinese/Irish family

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...