Tuesday 9 April 2019

I'll write a longer length story in the morning

I'll write a longer length story in the morning

I could write a segment from Tears for a Butcher

I've got several ideas I could pick from

Though it's more like too many trailers from a film

Some maybe down on paper already

There's so much material after all (1,500,000words nearly)

I cannot keep track of everything in my brain

I need a better filing system

Find Malta Story, or the Spaceman and the Archangel, M.P. Marriage to a Person Marriage to a People, Shoplife, They Are Knocking our Street. All of these are amongst my favourites.

While you read those I'll have yet another Dark Night of the Soul, try tinnitus with arthritis pain etc as you try to sleep and them add waking like a vampire every 2 hours or less. No I'm not making this up.

Then in the morning I'll look at the sheep's entrails and divine what to write for you all. Though I write for myself and hope you all like it too. I cannot really write order, I'm not a Jewish tailor, skilled and expert. I'm just me, who writes because it is in me, and it is the only thing I can do.

So that's my last word for tonight, the end of my mother's 99th Birthday  is she was not busy making tea in Heaven.










No comments:

for my Arabic readers, a very big family comedy, about my own Chinese/Irish family

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...