Tuesday 2 April 2019

hello China SAR + Barron Trump

hello China SAR + Barron Trump

hello China SAR + Barron Trump
about to go to bed, my shoulder clicking away and paining away like mad.
MY desktop tower by my feet is playing up.
Hope the cat didn’t sneak in and spray it.
Spotted China on just, and lots of Spanish translations being read.
So if China or Barron Trump, who’s supposed to be a computer whiz, are feeling generous they could send me a new desktop tower. 3mhz and 1TB would be fine
yes I’m cheeky but I worked in a hotel for 3 years so it’s good to get something.
Stay happy, my brother was as  tall as Barron Trump at the same age.
He was Don Quixote and I was Sancho Panza  according to our priest 50 years ago.

No comments:

for my Arabic readers, a very big family comedy, about my own Chinese/Irish family

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...