Friday 5 April 2019

Thank you to the flash mob

Thank you to the flash mob

for coming to  read my stuff, good numbers for my heart.

maybe you should do that on the Subway or in a Park in USA

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham the one in England

we will come together and read his stuff aloud.

Or you could just stay at home and make love after watching Star Trek Discovery

I know which one I would do...


p.s. somebody was reading to the very gates of hell, it could have been my last piece ever. I wrote it before I had my unplanned quadruple heart bypass in Jan 2015
I have been to the very gates of hell, and not  totally metaphorically and that's why I write comedy, as an antidote to "suffering" but that's probably not a story I'll ever write. If God spares me till my 99th year then I'll write it or dictate it, that's a promise. Michael Casey 

No comments:

for my Arabic readers, a very big family comedy, about my own Chinese/Irish family

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...