Sunday 29 October 2017

Morning All 29th Oct 2017 the sunday after the clocks went back in UK

Well hello all, glad you joined me. I've had my rest more or less so I'LL TRY AND WRITE A NEW PIECE A DAY, or something like that, I need to slow my typing so I don't hit the caps lock again.
Hello Netherlands thanks for stopping by. Ireland seems to have returned too. As well as the usual suspects poland,ukraine uk usa and more.
Windows 10  Creators Update finally worked, but its a bit strange on the family PC I use here sat in the window.
I still haven't won the lottery nor any billionaire wants to invest in my teaching english via humour idea, nor seduce me, a female billionaire I mean. what was that film years ago. Indecent Proposal. I've just googled it was in 1993. 24 years ago.

So I continue writing that's all I good for, 1,188,221 words according to the tally under the coffee stains, with 56,611 words written for 15 Down which will be the next book. And yes the obvious title for book 16 will be Sweet 16, though I'll be 60 by then. Yes I look a only very fat 40ish,but my body feels 90, though in my head I'm 20, you work all that out.

Young at Heart, though with my  unplanned quadruple heart bypass...
So stay tuned as bugs bunny might say.
That's it I need to SSS , shower and shave, I've done the first S already.

Michael
p.s. and if you are that billionairess ....




No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...