Friday 6 October 2017

Happy you are enjoying my stuff in Poland

hello Poland and Ukraine, I'm pleased you like my stuff.

I had a bad day with the old Arthritis, but that's my life my future.

I'll try and write a new piece tomorrow Saturday after we view  yet another house.

I still get so many junk emails you would not believe.

They are all deleted unread.  Google Translates not me.


witam Polskę i Ukrainę, cieszę się, że lubisz moje rzeczy. Miałem zły dzień ze starym zapaleniem stawów, ale to moje życie moja przyszłość. Jutro spróbuję napisać nowy kawałek jutro po obejrzeniu kolejnego domu. Nadal mam tyle śmieci, których nie uwierzylibyście. Wszystkie są usunięte nieprzeczytane.


this is what I dream of, a desk like Charles Dickens' and a study too




No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...