Friday 13 October 2017

I'm like Napoleon today

We have Germany Poland Ukraine Russia are all reading at the same time

As well as USA right now as well as a few others.

So its like I'm taking  over the world

have you got nothing better to do?

I had a bad night of pain, but you are all bored already so I'll shut up.

Read K pop saves the world because we really need it to at the moment.

I'll  try and write something new today, pain permitting, if you could hear my breathing and me talking then  you'd appreciate my pain levels.

That's it for now, perhaps I'll conquer the world , has anybody got a horse, a horse a horse my kingdom for a horse.

My dad really was a blacksmith you know.

He started in Rathmore County Kerry in 1930s, when we went back 20+ years ago the forge was a hairdressers.


mum's  birthplace Cromane Lower County Kerry

No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...