Thursday 19 October 2017

Need to have a rest

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak, so I'll be having a week off.
I hurt myself trying to pick up toilet paper. yes really.
It could only happen to me.
You can all draw your own cartoon.
cartoons made with words.
when you have a heart op they break your beast bone, mine seems not yet to have healed and I don't think it ever will. so any strain carrying shopping home gives pain that can last a few days,
Ok, I'm just an old wreck, still in need of TLC

Plenty to read at

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

or on web, seek and you will find, but don't knock on my door as I'll be in bed.


No comments:

something for Putin 13th May 1917 to 13 May 2024 , ENOUGH STOP

Michael Casey <michaelgcasey@gmail.com> something for Putin 13th May 1917 to 13 May 2024 , ENOUGH STOP Michael Casey  <michaelgcase...