Friday 27 October 2017

The Clocks go back tomorrow

GMT returns tomorrow, if that is the correct term.
Anyway an extra hour in bed.
I wish I could turn back the clock on my health 2013
Before Arthritis and  unplanned Quadruple Heart Bypass
I'm still alive but as well as my daily bread I have my daily pain
And nightly my bed of pain
Pleasure in bed would be fart more fun.

So
I'll write something new tonight or tomorrow, depending on whether or not I find some good films to watch.

Sadly News is stranger than fiction.

Look at North Korea, and today the UK government said it was them who attacked our NHS

I wrote that fact down weeks ago in a piece.

If you have decades of experience in a subject then you can see what others cannot see
or want to admit.

So I really do hope, Peace can be maintained or its the Devil's Alternative

Which nobody wants and History will blame everybody.

So 8million die or 330 million die.

The logic of insanity says blaze of "glory" may be the only exit.

So I pray that the scruffy monk, Padre Pio does indeed intervene or Uri Geller like abilities can help stop missiles from flying.

Making love to North Korean Army girls and boys would be much more fun,  but maybe I'm just an uncurable romantic.

All I want to do is make people laugh, everywhere, as laughter takes down peoples defences, we are naked before each other. And wouldn't you want to go to bed and not to war.  

Now play Frankie Goes to War's Relax and go to bed with your local North Korea Army girl, and use your personal missile technology to create babies via love.

And yes that is a metaphor.




No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...