Sunday 22 October 2017

Still Resting but thank you Ukraine

Hello to Ukraine I had a big surge in readers last night, have you got nothing better to do?

I had a tooth out at the dental hospital. With my health background the best and safest place.

Updated to Windows 10 Creators edition, its out these past 3 days or so.

You still get funnies on your computer when you do it.

Come Back Bill, all is forgiven.

WE have 120 rolls of toilet paper in the house now, its was that which hurt me, not just one sheet, sheet, not S****, Boris clean your ears out.

My cursor moves a lot now,  either Windows 10 Creators update fault, or hackers, there is nothing of value on my computer.
Maybe North Korea trying to see why I used a photo of the dear leaders sister on a post.   
She does look very pretty, maybe she should be a Kpop mogul, instead of launching missiles.
Change your path, KPop will save the world. Its a post I wrote a while back.

Kim put those missiles away and start a Kpop band, its a much brighter future.

Other than that I'll write something new in morning, if the pain monster stays away. I can appreciate just how Padre Pio felt now that I have regular pain problems.

If you want more then click on my other site here for 100 older stories available for a week.
https://michaelgcasey.blogspot.co.uk/

 



















No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...