Wednesday 18 October 2017

So do you all want to hear my voice as an audio book?

So do you all want to hear my voice as an audio book?

Well I have 207 audio samples already but I discovered I could load it up as an audio book on Amazon

It might take me 3 weeks to record   Blogs 2011

Would you folks like to hear it afterwards?

I just got free software I need to record at the sound levels.

Which may mean rerecording everything again.

So I'll count the clicks on this post before I start.

 http://michaelgcasey.typepad.com/files/127.i-want-to-be-a-radio-star-a-love-story-1.mp3

and www.michaelgcasey.typepad.com  to HEAR a few samples


No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...