Saturday 6 January 2024

Yvetot or Caudebec-en-Caux. Lourdes or Paris FRANCE ANYWAY

Yvetot or Caudebec-en-Caux.  or Paris FRANCE ANYWAY

France has picked up on me

You seem to be reading me more

Maybe its Lourdes praying for me

MY HEALTH needs it

SO THANKS

as you light a candle

or pray once a day for me

Whatever

I visited a lot in 83 and 84

I was in Normandy for the 40th Celebrations

of D day

98 Feb was my last visit if  I remember correctly

With a wall of Tinnitus and Pain, randomly attacking me

I have to catch my breath, literally on occasions

ALSO

my phone is displaying French Results

I don't know why

BUT

I get Donald Trump results in French

I can bavarde but I struggle with Full on French

Which sounds like a French Girlfriend

Use your Imagination

So as the painkillers for my left shoulder kick in

I'll go find my Kdrama and watch that

below is my new look, post haircut 5th Jan 2024

so see if you remember my face, pottering around France

You can all visit Birmingham and buy me Fish and Chips

there is a good one near my house

just email first, so I can put the kettle on for a hot drink to go with the chips

and if the 3 Kings turn up tell them to leave some Gold for my Student Daughters Education Fund




No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...