Thursday 25 January 2024

Return of the Singaporean Dragon

Return of the Singaporean Dragon

so you are reading me again

YOU are my 2nd biggest reader, after USA

but proportionally you are SIMPLY THE BEST

there are even Singaporeans here in Birmingham

if you can find me you can take me out to dinner

though you may wish I was far far thinner

and you've have to put me on the bus back home

by the way the new guy in the shop

said I was only 93kilos, I am 178 cm by the way

but my weight is 30 kilos more 123 maybe

squashed fat so I look lighter

but if I stood on your toe you would squeal 

I'm listening to Amazon Music Unlimited

I listen to music constantly

Distraction Therapy for my Tinnitus

and with a Tribit speaker, it always sounds great

So thank you SINGAPORE for coming back

You may be on my email list when I 

send a daily Message to Moscow

telling them to lock Putin in the Toilet

and END the war while hie is in there

his WaterLOO maybe

I am very persistent

What else as my arthritis starts to kick in now

YES

tell everybody to buy a book or all 20

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

cos I have 2 student daughters an expensive hobby for me

and if ever I get a speed typist

I could end up with a new creation

4 more sons,  or daughters

as well as Tears for a Butcher a sequel 

36 years after The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

my father had 4 sons after all and if I am to match him

I'd need to have 4 sons too

I mention this because Big Sid in the book

is my dad's spirit and Mrs Murphy is my mum's

and tomorrow 26th Jan 2024 marks 

22 years since dad  died and joined my mum in Heaven

and yes I am a SOB

a real SOB

SON Of a BLACKSMITH

from Kerry Eire





















this is me 21 years ago, the perfect dad to daughters




too old for sons? Picasso I am not....

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...