Saturday 20 January 2024

My Demon. K. drama

 My Demon Kdrama 

I'm going to finish it in a minute

So funny, and drama too

I was down the Hill in the frost

and it nearly killed me

cold air,  hill, and quadruple heart bypass

DON"T MIX

so help your locals

Had a shave, look 15 years younger now

the cat went out

she is a WHOer cat

always  out

Fur coat and no knickers

Which is the name of a play

a comedy play by Mike Harding 

the Folk music guy

VERY FUNNY

I saw it at the Theatre maybe 30 years ago

BRING IT BACK. 

https://www.mikeharding.co.uk/books/plays/fur-coat-and-no-knickers/


I may annoy Mike with an email

I'll finish now


one last thing, Candide at the Rep on a sloping stage

was the best play I ever saw



No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...