Tuesday 30 January 2024

somebody was reading this last night on one of my 3 bloggers

I'm crying now, I just reread what you were reading last night, not the piece below

but another one. It reminds me of my past and my hopes then

and the Tinnitus and shoulder pain is horrible right now

so the piece below I've brought back again

China has 2 new Bishops, not one but two

Like buses turning up together

I was at the Catholic cathedral in Shanghai long ago

I lit a candle there

God is for Everyone

I'm boring with talk of pain

my dreams are more like bucket lists

I've hooked up my PC to my Tribit speaker behind me

Taylor Swift is singing

I'll. go back. to bed in a bit, for another session of sleep

I was up at 3 am with Tinnitus and the cat

it was so cold that the cat came in from the cold

after 30mins

i may have said yet another Rosary before going back to bed

my rubic cube sleeping pattern

the Neem   has not kicked in yet

I may scream in pain

BUT

THANK YOU SINGAPORE for passing by this site

and the 2 others

I do not know why, perhaps I'm so attractive to you

if you like my face,  the rest of me would make

you puke

read piece below for details again

And yes in this time of Wars, Pray for Peace

any prayers will do

if we spent 10% of the War budget on Peace

we'd all be living in a much better world

I believe what Mary said, so stay positive

and Moscow I hope you all enjoy my daily messages

82 downloads of my book in one night recently 

the Russian Translation

of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

so I'm corrupting you

to Love Thy Neighbours

and finally he's the repost 


14th June 2023

Wednesday, 14 June 2023

14th June 2023

 well had my BT today, hoping I'll stick at 25 for GFR

I  don't fancy being plugged in 3 times a week for Dialysis

If my numbers drop then that could become a fact of life

To be. avoided like the Plague

They have to put a tube in your body, or arm

I look like the elephant man already with my hernia

and scars on my chest and legs

Got appointments for my Tinnitus too

Tinnitus is the worst thing in my life ever

and i've had many bad things

and no, not my writing

do you want a slap, or should I kiss you for your cheek

The Cold, The Heat, The Wind, Tones can trigger it even higher

It brings tears t my eyes and you have to get out of bed early

TO avoid being a sitting target

I can take 3 hours for it to come down from gale force 10

when I awake in the morning. after my 2 hour slots of allowed sleep

I wake up every 2 hours, that's what my body does to me

So that's why you get these instead of story stories nowadays

But Singapore girl, now you are reaching the end of my page

You can visit and be my scribe

or just leave the stage to read even more of my stories




No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...