Monday 15 January 2024

Donald Trump's Security Detail

Donald Trump's Security Detail

I'm wondering do they read me

Hanging around what else can they do

Am I the voice of Sanity?

Amongst all the Hyperboly

Or BS and Lies to you and me

the Evangelicals will save his skin

those God is WHITE and SCREAMS just like US

God Help Us

The GOP is totally Corrupted By Trump

But the perception is Biden is too OLD

BOTH of them are

Maybe they both die Peacefully in the Night

and maybe then USA can start all over again

The divisions are so BITTER

and that's because TRUMP has stirred them UP

I'm a poor white badly educated boy

Because  I want  to be a Billionaire like TRUMP

I'll vote him in again

God Help Us yet again

No wonder I say pray the Rosary

There should be NO Democrat or Republican Judges

JUST JUDGES, who are JUDGES and JUST

Not on the make, taking Gifts from Billionaires

UK is far from Perfect, but you could LEARN a LOT

Does the World have to Destroy itself before it Begins Again

Say the Rosary is my Reply

No I'm far from Holy

Moving On 

Its sunny and bright outside

But the cold would kill you

So because My Tinitius is still roaring

And COLD triggers it too

I'm staying home

And Missing my Kidney Blood Test

to see am I getting Closer to needing Dialysis

The Lump in my chest was hurting for a few days

Hernia Post Quadruple Heart Bypass is now as big as my fist

I'm like a 3 breasted Whore from Alpha Centura

Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe and all that

So 9 years have passed since QE saved me

Though they did annoy me by

Shoving a HOW DID WE DO

Questionaire in my Face afterwards while still in my Bed

STOP THAT DIRTY PRACTICE ALL HOSPITALS

Some would call in BULLYING

Just do your job 

HAVE I thrown a cat amongst the Pigeons now

Its bad enough on Shopping Websites

PAUSE

That's all for today

I will write more story stories eventually

But some may prefer these

Which do not go into the books

you could email me and tell me

but I just get hey bigboy emails by the score

and fakers trying to fleece me

I know how Jesus felt when he cured 10

and only one, the lowest of the low

bothered to say thank you

It costs nothing but it does make a difference

like when somebody accepts a parcel for you

and some don't say thanks

This is TRUMPS world

BRASH and IGNORANT

the old Little House on the Prairie

Is gone, and now a Bordello stands in its place

Was that how Trump's family started

years ago

Which do you Prefer?

Look through the Packaging

Into the Reality 

NOT the Lies

Lies are still Lies

Even if Repeated 

a Billion times

Take the Scales from your eyes





No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...