Sunday 28 January 2024

The Perfect 10, not my body BUT all of you reading me TODAY

The Perfect 10, not my body BUT all of you reading me TODAY

Singapore is back and reading

is your heart bleeding as you read me

China too has broke through

Chinese translations online as well as Japanese and Korean

So I have an Oriental point of view

Vietnam as well, and Filipinos too

Wordpress and Here you can all read me

But  Singapore is on a Mission

what is their position or is that something else

never top shelf

PG and an occasional 12, all 4600+ pieces of me here

2000 stories and the rest 2600 more are talks like these

If Singapore continues at the pace it is reading in 60 days

they can beat the USA and be my Top Gun readers

What a Title, I'm Michael Casey's Top Gun Reader from Singapore

on Tee shirts and more

I can hear you all puking in a basket by your PC

BUT Chinese New Year is Coming UP

give everybody a Book to read

china easy reader

and at the END somebody gives away a fortune for the Love of his Chinese Friends

One of mine online

Then they can BUY the original English to study from Amazon


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...