Tuesday 26 September 2023

post 4500 on my Blogger here

post 4500 on my Blogger here

So first of all SINGAPORE thank you

though it could be folks hiding behind an IP

Is it Russia really reading me?

I do continue to annoy Moscow by sending Daily Messages to them

Fermenting Revolution

500,000 DEAD and injured by Putin's Clown mentality

ALL those  Russian lives lost 

and Ukraine trashed  and suffering so much, beyond words

Russia must be beat and CONVERTED to normal Humanity

The sick joke since 1917, replacing Czars with other Kings

Russia needs to grow up

It is better to fight for change inside Russia

Instead of dying in a foreign Land

Officers be damned

And Putin too

The new Czars cannot kill all of you

144,000,000 Russians

Turn back and fight the real enemy

PUTIN and the CORRUPT Czars

Leave UKRAINE and change Russia from Within

Global Warming is the enemy

NOT Ukraine

PAUSE while I put my dinner in the oven

I'm listening to Pink now

Amazon Unlimited is FAB

Billy Elish was a bit dirgy 

Birdy is nice though

so I have 30 mins before my dinner is done

I do like to sig along as well to music

DISCOVERY

Neem works as a Pain killer

put the spray nozzle from CK1

on the bottle of Neem

as its easier to use

and hey presto pain relief

I could just lie naked on the garden wall

and ask passersby  to slap on the pain killer

could I charge them for the privilege 

naked writer on garden walk

a daily event, like changing of the guard

though I don't live in a Palace

it is much nicer than the last house

but the Hill to it, might just kill me

and my heart and other illnesses

Cartoon, draw one of me on the wall

Like a naked Panda with scars

I really wish I could draw

Maybe one of the Singapore readers can do a cartoon

is it called R rating, it doesn't have to be like that

a Jackson Pollock effort would be enough

A COMPETION for you

Club Masala in Singapore can judge it

Free publicity for them

and they don't even have a cardboard cutout of me in the window

Are you just stealing the Material????

Make me a  dress if you have spare material

split to the naughty bits, and my scars go that high too

I could be a pinup in Singapore Fashion magazines

Influencers could talk about me

Instead of themselves

I am a Cult after all

ok enough, i have to read about Trump now, hopefully

He'll finally implode

Though Americans are not as smart as Singaporeans

So it might be a photo finish



this is my stereo typical Singaporean Reader 




PLEASE come and Visit Birmingham,  there is always room at the inn, and space at the table



No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...