Friday 8 September 2023

4479

 4479

thats how many pieces here

my pain levels off chart today

i spotted  piece from 2018 and yes then

my pain was off the chart

i'd say 10 years of pain

but you may say even longer

as you've reading me

MIAOW

I would have a beer as it's so hot

but with pain killers, I cannot

not that  I drink

watching alcoholic lodgers as i grew up

none of us became drinkers

just an occasional one

even though I was born in the shadow of a brewery

and worked for 21 years for a company that did

Market Research into alcohol sales

ACNielsen bought us up

the menthol in the pain killer is up my nose now

so I must stop

SINGAPORE  thank you

i'll try and write a new new story tomorrow

pain permitting

another reason i want a real live typist

not ai

ttfn 

singapore will take over a 2nd website soon

crazy rich asians  tHanks





No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...