Monday 11 September 2023

well I was but ....

well I was but ....

I got out of bed as my Tinnitus was torturing me

better to be up and not a lying target

so up for a few hours and Tinnitus triggered again

so went to bed for 2 slots of sleep

I wake up every 2 hours, Tinnitus screaming

has a bath and a needed shave

then  I thought  I was ok but the left shoulder decided to play

but massaging trigger a bit of a convulsion or two

it feels like a bit of sharp debris in my shoulder

arthritis but it feels like a needle stabbing from inside

at least its not a stroke or heart attack

lovely

this is my life

so as you sit there on the toilet reading me

spare a thought for me as you pooh

at least your life does not stink

and yes i have ckd too

I missed a blood test today as the Tinnitus storm in my head was too much

i was dangerous

i have a clinic session this week for flu and covid needle

if i can get myself there

everything is. so random in my life

so don't dare to put your prejudices down on my life

and on my writing

if you don't like it

go and join putin and trump

and folks like that

when you have finished on the toilet

otherwise i will write something new, eventually

but I hope Singapore tolerates these bullet points

and yes a speed typist would be good as I could 

rattle off a story very quickly

and dream of the 4 sons Mathew Mark Luke and John

or have you just puked over your bed

just like Totoro our cat did this morning

over one daughter's bed




No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...