Wednesday 6 September 2023

message to self maybe

 message to self maybe from 9 years ago

before my quadruple heart bypass 

which has kept me here

enough though i have much other pain


thank you Singapore? for rediscovering it for me



Monday, 8 September 2014

In my mind I have tears


SEPTEMBER 8TH, 2014 11:31

In my mind I have tears

In my mind I have tears ©
By Michael Casey

In my mind I have tears
In my eyes I have fears suppressed for years
In my breath I have pain was everything in vain
In my mouth I can taste the regret for not reaching
In my nose is the perfume of failure
In my hair is the grey of not getting there
In my gait   is the weight of things carried too far
In my stride my steps are small no more strength to carry all
In my laugh is the experience of rejection
But in my heart is Hope and Faith beyond reason 
  ****************
I was lying in bed and the title sprang to mind, it has not come out as planned or hoped, but the last line really says it all, we can have had a lot of life which didn’t go as planned or hoped, but so long as you have the Hope and Faith in your heart  then you carry on, and prove everybody wrong.

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...