Thursday 28 September 2023

September's End

September's End

might be mine too, Tinnitus is off the chart

and my arthritis too, a breakfast combo

not available at MacDonald's just in my head and shoulder

I do have a  tale to tell, from yesterday's outing to GP

for my blood tests, are my kidneys totally rubbish yet

BUT pain is too much

I only have a window, to write or bullet point

before the iron curtain of pain descends

so now you know, if you don't already

and sorry to bore you all

But Singapore will not fall

they are reading all my stuff over my 3 Bloggers

so thanks again to them

it would be nice to have an email telling me WHY

Tell me Why,  like Bob Geldof sang

Singapore why are you reading me

Or  are you just stuck in the bog

with only website, mine

come back later after I get a few more hours of sleep

and the pain and noise calms down a bit

Storm Agnes is clattering around my head

It's like Covid in Reverse, my senses are hyper sensitive

and that brings pain, before the rain falls

but at least NEEM works


so should I claim credit for my daughters' intelligence?



No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...