Thursday 30 March 2023

Missed a Day today

Missed a Day today

Got up did my usual pottering

not making a pot, go google

i have used a pot, as in pisspot

but not for years

Caen is le Pot de Normandie i seem to remember

and no I never smoke pot

passive smoking gives me a massive headache

and normal smoke from fags makes me feel sick

fags by the way are cigarettes

so having a fag behind the bicycle shed at school

does not mean indulging in an sexual practice

having a fag means, having a cigarette

and I'm probably the last generation

to be called a Fag at Grammar school

in 1969/70

beat up the Fags was a small thing back then

So without having anything to say you have this page full

which won't be in any book, as its not a story

but is more than a bullet point

Hence, read everything as it may amuse you

Anyway, my TINNITUS took off after a few hours

So the safest place to be was my bedroom

So I went back to bed for 5 hours, my head screaming

Tinnitus can be fatal, its not a joke

You curl up into the featal position and pray the storm passes

I fell asleep for a few hours

But trust me, Tinnitus is a curse

My hearing in my bad ear has come back but at lower volume

and the tone is different, then the noise from Tinnitus is worse in that ear

My back decided it was its turn to hurt me

Daily my left shoulder kicks off

But today it was my back just above the cocix

The pain from that was off the chart and triggered the Tinnitus

So Enjoy YOUR Health and pray for mine

Yes I'd love the Dream, but really a nurse might be more useful

Such is my pained life

Though YOU read my words so YOU may be suffering more

If you said YES, just then

I'll slap the back of your legs with a wet lettuce

Google Larry Grayson

and an institution died yesterday

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-65115059

Lily Savage

So that's the difference between UK and PUTIN

UK we laud and appreciate all kinds of Humour

In PUTIN's USSR 2.0

they are all Jailed 

Politicians are the Biggest Comedians

So maybe Putin should Jail Himself



I'll be getting a new mattress as I'm so heavy and my sleeping position when I finally actually sleep

I only sleep on my side, so 120kilos sideways is heavier and more pressure than 2 women

Hence the need for a new mattress, and no The model and 2 dogs do NOT come with the Mattress



No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...