Sunday 5 March 2023

Breaking Bad best comedy in a long while

Breaking Bad best comedy in a long while

yes its drama, but I'm laughing through 80% of it

maybe its just me

thank god no laughter track, which I ABHOR

So, lots of downloads in multiple languages over on Wordpress

as usual I'll never get a personal thank you

just an email from argentina with a portuguese connection saying they are  in Kazakhstan 

yes, the usual rubbish

Industrial Spamming and my email is abused

anyway

winter has returned

so the heat is on, but it'll take an hour to reach me

where I sit is the coldest part of the downstairs

and where I sleep the coldest part of upstairs

I'm going to hold the cat now

not for cuddles just as a living hot water bottle



No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...