Friday 24 March 2023

strange but true friday 24 march 2023

 woke in the night, i do every 2 hours or so

and I was lying on my phone

the page was Goldsmiths Watches of Switzerland

On a watch

https://www.watches-of-switzerland.co.uk/Longines-Master-Collection-39mm-Mens-Watch-+-Blue-L26284926/p/17351109

and a free gift too
B&O Beosound Speaker

no I'm not making this up

watches I love I got my first for passing the 11plus exam

and music I love too, as you all know


so did my dreams come true, no as I could never afford such things

But if you give me those, I'll pose for you nude, just like the elephant man

then'll we'll have 4 sons Mathew Mark Luke and John

Now

Later  I awoke again


and on the phone was 

I

Il donatore  

(the giver)

an italian book or so I thought till I googled
and no I'm not making it up
it's too good to be made up
I had not clicked on either of these
SO you tell me what is going on
Later when I awoke again
I stumbled over Il Mattino
a newspaper in Naples plus other places
My small daughter was actually there
in 2019 just after her 16th Birthday
she said there were shrines everywhere
Anyway Il Mattino led to a piece about a
Comedian a female one
Pilar Fogliati

I read she played 4 parts in same film or something
she could play 2
if she did Johnny No Friends
Then I googled her

I hate Christmas appeared where she is a Heart doctor

doing something Chinese, pretending to have a boyfriend

I'll find it soon on the tv

I always say i'm a fat George Clooney in my head
and yes
Pilar Fogliati looks a bit like Ammal

So does God, or Chaos Theory prove everything

and will I get an Oscar or Nobel prize for

My Beautiful Mind





odd couple, a pair of comedians

No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...