Friday 17 March 2023

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

hello to the Casey Clan in Kerry

and hello to Cromane Lower Killorglin

my mother's place

and probably the most beautiful place on Earth

Go Google earth and see for yourselves

I go up early as my Tinnitus was off the chart

It has calmed down now

But my pains have come out to play now

So I'll be slapping on pain killer hemp

and a paracetamol, as I cannot take anything else

CKD and Kidneys

Then I'll go back to bed

The pain forces my head down

Like I'm bowing

I bow to no man

a nod hello maybe but never a bow

So Royalty don't expect anything

Just as I don't expect a Knighthood

As Michael Casey SOB

Son of a Blacksmith from Kerry is more than enough for me

Awards are rubbish, what's the point 

I'll accept a Nobel prize in due course

as then I get a million dollars to match my looks

And as for Oxfam

English is the language of a Coloniser 

LEARN some HISTORY , Morons

History is Geography

Why did the Roman's come here

People travel as does language

So all languages are colonists so to speak

Linguists you explain it

Now before I fall over with pain

Yes really, I need to slap on the Hemp cream

as other stuff kills my kidneys

We are a family of Linguists

We married 4 non Irish nationalities

I heard Shanghai/Chinese constantly for 23 years

My small daughter says she is Tri-lingual

As I watch Korean Kdramas constantly

Hence my dream of a Korean speed typist

We eventually have 4 sons maybe

Called Mathew, Mark, Luke and John

마태, 마가, 누가, 요한
matae, maga, nuga, yohan

what else would a writer call his sons

But that's a dream
Now to slap on pain killer and back to bed and maybe I'll dream



Photo below is Mum and Dad in a Bar in Kerry 1995, the next year she was gone









No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...