Wednesday 15 March 2023

The Joy of Music

The Joy of Music (c)

By 

Michael Casey

I remember my dad raising the volume if he liked the song on the radio

I remember he liked John Denver as did I

He would have loved Internet radio and all that

The Play List on Radio can be limited

Especially if you are at home 24/7

A lot like me

So the Internet is great

Though maybe I play Taylor Swift too much

I recently discovered Solfeggio music

Or tones to help me punch Tinnitus out the way so I sleep

But I still wake up every two hours like clockwork

To pee such are my Kidneys

And the ROAR is insane

And I try to get back to sleep again

So I look at my phone and read the latest Trump Lies

GOP does not care about Ukraine either

It is expendable

Fox News is just angry old men TV

They play to the audience base, or is it base audience

No wonder Putin thought he'd get away with it

But back to Music

It makes all of us happy and babies can even hear in the womb

So place something nice to them

Don't sit on the tumble dryer either

Or the baby will come out a drummer

Chose your music with care

My kids like Barry White 

because I played it repeatedly while I was writing

Before I had Internet Radio

I was limited to my record collection

Which I transferred to my computer

I did have a fancy hifi 30 years ago

and most of my CDs are that old

But now the quality is so high on cheap systems

Or on smart speakers, that'll talk to your computer or phone

and yes I'll review stuff if you send it to me

Tribit is very good 

Celine is singing in the background

As for me I'm in so much pain

Good job the Pharmacy Man as I call him

has a bag of meds ready for me, which I'll collect later

I have a present too for his nephew

all my books and audio on a UBS stick

though he may just reply

Is this taken once a day with water?

I'll stop now

Tinnitus and pain too much

But just another thought if you share the stories

you never lose the person, it's the best way to

keep the music going

Ask Celine if you don't believe me

Michael Casey and I will  go on and on and on

Even if you wish I did not


This is my O be One Knobi  look, or maybe Gandalf, I put a spell on you


No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...